Friday, April 24, 2009

Humble Beginnings

I am starting to work on the very basic web site aimed at showcasing the outcome of many hours spent over various crafting materials and tools. With a romantic/exotic PhotoShop brush and a simple layout in FrontPage I am hoping to put together an informative and pleasant site.

I am also signing up for a nicely priced web hosting service together with a domain name. Yay! My own domain name! Always wanted one! This blog will be linked up to that site, of course, and I am planning to use the photo albums I have on picasa. Long Live Google.

As far as the creative juices are concerned, I am working on the donations to the DuPage Animal Friends - they will be selling craft items at the Lombard Lilac Time Fair to collect funds for the shelter. There will be some salt dough hearts and most likely paper stuff as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment