Thursday, September 17, 2009

packaging research

I spent some time yesterday trying to figure out the best way to ship the little post-it-note purses, if someone decides to purchase one. It needs to be as inexpensive as possible, quick, easy (forget putting together a dozen parts every time), and – first of all – safe. The purses are somewhat fragile, so until I figure out some other design for the handle, a rigid box is needed and the purse should not move inside.

It looks like the audio cassette mailers may be the solution. I thought they went pretty much extinct, and yet the packaging is still available! I would need to put a few Styrofoam peanuts inside (why does Styrofoam capitalize itself when I type it in Word??) and it will be good to go.
Nice. Now – on to making more purses, photographing, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment