Monday, February 6, 2012

Card factory in blues and purples

I've been asked to create a few cards in blues and purples, so now the craft table is covered with scraps in this color range. Luckily, it's not just scraps - a few cards have emerged as well:


I've used some store-bought paper flowers (yay for $5 in free crafts at Michael's last Saturday), a dismantled fabric flowers, lace, ribbons and also pink cupcakes which have been sitting on my desk for months and somehow never made it into any finished projects.


The next order/challenge is birthday cards in summer colors - green, yellow and orange, and "please use some of the daisy designs". I think it may mean another quick trip to Michael's, since I saw yellow and green flowers there last time, and how can one resist the dollar bins?

I also have a travel journal page to make, and maybe I should start thinking about Easter cards? Hmmm... Not to mention the unfinished French proverbs piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment