Tuesday, October 30, 2012

How's that made? Boxes WIP*

In preparation for the next event in two weeks, I'm working on a few exploding boxes, since they stirred considerable interest last week. I had a little adventure yesterday, carrying papers to the car, so that I could cut them on the industrial cutter at work (way faster, than my trimmer at home) - long story short, it is much easier to clip the folder shut, than to run around collecting sheets on nearby shrubbery and reach under parked cars to dig out other mischievous pieces!

Anyway, work is progressing well - last night I watched the reports from NYC, worrying about some friends in the hurricane's pathway... and spent a few hours creating these three:


They still need more decorating, especially the 3d paint and glitter dots, and  I need to add the quotes. All three boxes will be garden-themed, and then I have squares chopped for two more - books/reading and music.


And I really, really want to make one about SNOW! Next in line, right behind the first five :) After that I should move on to the little post-it-note purses.

*WIP - Work In Progress

No comments:

Post a Comment