Wednesday, June 20, 2012

shoe factory

Last night I added six shoes to the collection, so now I have eight of them... none matching, though :)


I'm somewhat burnt out as far as this pattern is concerned, so I'll be moving to a different one - not sure yet, maybe kites, maybe my beloved botanicals (got some new weedy stamps that I would  like to test drive), and also two matching golf course cards are in the works.

This morning I made a superquick card from the shoe leftovers - I just love this paper! It reminds me of porcelain, or of fancy ceramic tiles, it almost feels cold to the touch.


One last item, or actually a pair of items - I was experimenting with creating gift boxes that would contain five or six cards and envelopes.


For now, they are not massively decorated - we'll see how it goes; the main goal was to figure out the size.

No comments:

Post a Comment