Tuesday, July 10, 2012

confectionery I - neon cupcakes

One of my favorite mini-stamps is this set of one-inch cupcakes - who doesn't like cupcakes? Especially if they don't add any calories, like these ones, heat-embossed, painted with watercolors and decorated with tiny bits of crafty bling. It just so happened that I was watching Cupcake Wars, which is a very pink tv show, and somehow it took me all the way to the neonest papers I had on the shelf...


Really, really, not my colors - especially juxtaposed with the black cardstock (got a whole stack donated by someone, about an inch tall, so I can use it unlimitedly)... here are the tasty close-ups:




And then I had three more cupcakes left, so two got incorporated into somewhat more muted colors, although still with pinkness...


...and one which looks like neon primary colors.


No neon colors next time, I promise - more bright and sunny, like natural light as opposed to artificial shine of fluorescent tubes.

No comments:

Post a Comment