Thursday, September 29, 2011

Floral experiments continue

This morning I experimented with a crepe paper flower based on this recipe - I just changed the button in the center to a little felt circle with some beads. And yes, there is glitter on the edges...


I'm wondering how to incorporate this flower into a card, where it will most likely end up - I've tried some felt components, but I'm not satisfied with this arrangement. Incidentally - the background is the guidebook about Canada, since we are going there next week (hoping to see a lot of nature, including some wildlife encounters, and some man-made highlights, like perhaps the Royal Mint in Winnipeg?)


And here is the whole family of recent experimental florals - the two smallest ones are made from used dryer sheets :) I think they need a little more umph, maybe a bead or at least some stitches.


No comments:

Post a Comment