Tuesday, September 27, 2011

I did not make these...

...I received them in an exchange where we swapped clothespins. My present is all decoupaged, which is exciting, because I don't think I've ever had a decoupaged item in my hands! And it's also cool that when clipped onto something together, they form one whole flower image, so it's like a little puzzler.


Mine were all different - I covered one with tissue paper, one with a napkin, one was painted purple with nail polish (!) and had some glitter glued on, and the navy blue was decorated with heat-embossed letters saying "I'm keeping it for you", which is a play on words in Polish, since it also means "keeping my fingers crossed for you".


The blue background in the first photo is Fiskars' texture plates - I found them last night, while organizing the craft room closet. I guess they would be great with clay, but maybe I can use them for cold embossing with a stylus? Hm, will need to test this idea.



And, last but not least, I'm ordering a mountain of sticky notes to convert them into little purses. A couple of stores I've visited didn't have any in larger bunches, and the smaller sets tend to be pricey. So, I'll be pursing right after I return from Canada!

No comments:

Post a Comment